I forgot my username and password. Can you send it to me?
To recover your username, we recommend you search your email inbox. At the time you initially registered for the site, you should have received registration confirmation email. This confirmation email would include your username.
If you have deleted this email or cannot find it, email us at email@example.com and tell us the email address you used to register your account. We can then identify the account.
If you cannot remember the email address you used, then there is nothing we can do for you. We recommend you take greater precaution in your future registration and remember at least some of the basic elements of your online identity. Seriously. Enough already.
If you remember your username but cannot recall your password, please click on the “Forgot your password?” link on the sign in page. Once you click this link, enter your username. This will generate a password reset email to be sent to the email address you used to register the account. In that email, you will find a link you can click to set a new password and access your account.
- How do I become a TNH member?
- I signed up, but I didn’t receive any confirmation email. What do I do?
- Now that I’m a member, what does that allow me to do?
- Every time I try to sign in, it tells me, “Bad Username or Password.” What is wrong?
- How do I delete my TNH account and profile?
- What are TNH Elite Members? How do you become one?