What are TNH Offers and how do they work?
TNH Offers are our way of providing businesses with a timely, highly visible outlet for their promotions and specials. This information appears on a Spot’s page, on the front page of the TNH site, and in a dedicated section highly visible to site visitors.
TNH Offers are entered via a business’ Spot page. Only businesses who have purchased an Upgrade of their Spot page are eligible to enter these offers. Business Upgrade holders can enter one Offer per week. Some specialty Upgrades (such as a Food & Beverage Upgrade) have the ability to enter multiple Offers.
Businesses who choose to enter a TNH Offer have five categories to choose from:
1) Sales/Promotions: All discounts and offers of special products or service should go in this category. In the past, businesses frequently entered these as Events. This greatly annoyed our site users and is no longer tolerated. However, the need for a dedicated space for this information was clear, and we have provided that here.
2) Food Specials: For all businesses involved in the culinary industry, here is a concise place to list your latest and greatest creation to be announced to the world. Have a great lunch deal the city needs to know about? List it here.
3) Drink Specials. All happy hours, weekly specials, and theme nights surrounding the fun that goes with drinking should be listed in this section.
4) Classes. All educational sessions being organized at schools, private centers, and by individual teachers should go here.
5) TNH Member Deals. Occasionally, a business may wish to make an offer that is limited to only TNH Members. This final category allows the business to require the online RSVP’ing of the Offer by a registered TNH account. A private password can be entered for redeeming Offers and further instructions communicated to site users.